Policies

RATES & PAYMENTS

Major Credit Cards and Paypal Accepted. Personal checks may be accepted upon approval of the Owner. 

50% is due at time of booking if your reservation is within 6 months. If your reservation is more than 6 months from the date of booking, your credit card will be charged 5% of the total at time of booking in order to hold the reservation, then 45% at the 6-month mark. The remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival. 

If you are booking within 30 days of arrival, the full 100% will be charged to your card.

Discounted weekly and monthly rates are available, please contact us for information. 541-488-2901 or send an email to info@acowslipsbelle.com

A $50 cleaning fee, 4% transaction fee, and 11.8% lodging tax are added to the reservation price at time of booking. 

There is an additional $20 cleaning fee charged for the 3rd guest. 

REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS

Refunds - minus a 5% administrative fee - are provided up until 21 days prior to arrival.  If you cancel your reservation within 21 days of arrival, we are not able to refund you. 

To cancel your reservation and request a refund, please send an email to info@acowslipsbelle.com. 

We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect you in case a cancellation within 21 days of arrival becomes necessary.  Insurance options can be found on  Squaremouth

CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT

Guest can check in after 3 pm. Checkout time is 11 am.

Early check-ins and late checkouts may be accommodated upon request when possible. Please send an email with your request to info@acowslipsbelle.com or leave a note in the Comments field during booking.

ACCESS

All Suites are accessible 24/7 via door code that is sent prior to arrival. 

The Rosebud Suite is suitable for guests with mobility issues. All other rooms require the use of stairs.  The property is not wheelchair-accessible.  

CLEANING

There is a one-time cleaning fee of $50 added to your reservation. 

Please note that Suites are not cleaned during your stay, only upon departure. However, there are extra clean linens available in your room. 

PETS

We welcome pets in the Rosebud Suite and Lower Suite. There is an additional $25 charge per stay when you select the Bring Your Pet Add-on during booking. 

We must limit pets to 2 per room. 

All damages caused by pets will be the responsibility of the guest. 

Loading...
Upps!
You're running a web browser we don't fully support. Please upgrade it for a better experience.
Our site works best with Google Chrome.
How to upgrade the browser